Think of your face as a canvas on which you apply your make-up, the better the canvas quality, the better and longer lasting the make-up.
Prepare your skin well, ensuring your skin is properly exfoliated, hydrated and balanced.
- Raw Honey and Frankincense Face Polish – scrub face in the evening
- Bentonite Clay masque – to help tighten open pores for a more flawless finish
- Avocado, Myrrh and Argan Serum
- Rosehip, Boabab, Carrot and Aloe Eye Gel
- Rosehip, Vitamin C and Lavender Moisturizer
- Rosewater, witch hazel and wild ginger freshener
Fix make up
- Mist face with Rosewater, witch hazel and wild ginger freshener
Remove make up:
- Rosewater, Frankincense and Apricot Kernel Oil Eye Make Up remover pads
- Olive, Thyme & Lavender Cleansing Milk